I’m Christine Bernardi Weil, a writer and fundraising strategist for non-profit arts and culture institutions. I have more than 17 years experience helping organizations and individuals reach their fundraising goals.
I can identify new funding sources for your organization, help you establish major gifts initiative, make institutional messaging more compelling, and meet deadlines for grants and solicitation letters. Whether you are an established organization needing extra support to handle a large work volume, or an emerging organization looking for an alternative to an in-house development staff, I can help you achieve your fundraising goals.
The services I offer include:
- General fundraising strategy advisement
- Grant writing (foundation, corporate and government)
- Major gift strategy advisement
- Prospect identification and research
- California Cultural Data Project
- Fundraising solicitation letters
- Marketing appeals and e-blasts
- Brochure and website copy
- Telefunding scripts
- Compelling reports for board and committee meetings